Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:35:09 +0200
From:      "Noses" <noses@bnc.net>
To:        <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Casing wanted

... dead or alive (although alive seems to be the better deal).

I've got to build (as proof of concept) a server with nine (_9_)
UDMA IDE disks (eight of them connected to a 2ware RAID controller)
and now the fact that U-IDE cables mustn't be longer than 45 cm is
biting my ass. Does anybody know a casing fitting an ATX board with
a 3ware 6800 controller and space for all those disks? I took a look
at the Chenbro Net and Echo series but no matter what I'm going to do
no more than five disks will be connected. 3ware of course is pretty
un-helpful (basically telling me that they're happy that it is my
problem and not theirs).

Noses.