Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2021 06:17:27 -0400
From:      LuMiWa <lumiwa@dismail.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   hplip on FreeBSD 13-RELEASE

Hi!

I have FreeBSD 13-RELEASE and I le to setup hp business inkjet 3000
printer which worked on previous vwrsions of FreeBSD 10 years but not
now. Printer is connected on USB and system recognize it - ulpt0,
ugen1.11 at usbus1. I try to setup manual but I asked me for=20
USB bus ID: device ID (bbb:ddd) whic I do not know how to find it.

Thank you.

--=20
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing
himself.=E2=80=9D

Leo Tolstoy