Date:      Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:30:15 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On Sun, 2013-04-07 at 07:53 -0400, Robert Huff wrote:
> 	(Yes - I know there's a list owner's address.
> 	I send mail there.
> 	Nothing happens.  I am chosing to believe this is a technical
> problem, perhaps part of the same problem about which I wish to
> complain.)
>
> Hello:
> 	Would someone repsonsible for the mamagement of this mailing
> list please contact me privately?
>
> 	Respectfully,
>

> 					Robert Huff

You mail was redirected to my junk folder and when I marked it as not
being junk, it was sorted by the mails' date and I had to sort by the
receive date, to see it within the new received mails.

I'm not from mailing list management, so I can't help you, but perhaps
your mails don't came through regarding to spam filters. Some ISPs from
time to time are blackhole listed.