Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 09:38:24 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xmahjongg port

As Satoshi Asami wrote:

> BTW, as Chuck pointed out, this game looks almost exactly like the
> existing xmj port, although it's written by a different person.  Quite
> interesting.

Yep, so now's the question what to do about them.  I haven't found the
xmj port when i looked for Mahjongg, that was the reason why i started
porting it again.

If i look at xmj's PLIST, it only mentions bin/xmj.  Hmm.

Can somebody look into this, and possible merge them?  I don't care
much about my work, but now that i know it was quite some work to
install the font etc., i wouldn't through it away immediately either
if it is better than xmj.

--
cheers, J"org