Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:26:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Nicholas Schuetz <nschuetz@ubiqinc.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What file do I patch when installing OpenSSH?

Nicholas Schuetz <nschuetz@ubiqinc.com> types:
> - --------------97E9500AD2A47EFA078BDE25
>
> When I attempt to install openSSH I get:
>
> ==> Applying FreeBSD patches for OpenSSH-1.2.2
> File to patch:
> What file and location are they looking for?

You shouldn't see that - this is a pretty good indication that your
port is busted - it's got patches in it that no longer apply. You
should get a fresh copy of that port (probably the entire ports tree),
and try again.

Since the version of OpenSSH in the ports tree these days is 2.2.0,
you might want to update the ports tree to the latest version as
well.

	<mike