Date:      Sat, 5 Jul 1997 23:10:41 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Sergey Pukach <pss@gloom.te.net.ua>
To:        vas@vas.tsu.tomsk.su
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BBS for FreeBSD

> From: "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
> Subject: BBS for FreeBSD
> To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 01:46:12 +0800 (TSD)
>
> Hello.
>
> What freeware BBS system can you advise for FreeBSD? Any personal
> experience?

Excuse me, I can't answer exactly to your question but...
My ISP running TNS Drive (under BSDi). Seems to me this software
have almost all - finger, talk, irc, local and internet mail, lynx -
full Internet access, you even can establish PPP or SLIP (don't sure
both or one of them). I don't know is it freeware and does it
work under FreeBSD. If so, it worth to dig around. I can ask my ISP
about this package. Let me know if you interested.

pss

// Sergey Pukach
// pss@te.net.ua