Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:17:26 -0500
From:      "Grant Peel" <grant@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Backups

Hi all,

I have been researching a way to completely mirror a disk once or twice a
week. At this point, it looks like a small script using dump is in order.

My question is for all the rsync fans. (I have installed and am reading man
pages). What would you suggest for a command line in crone to completely
mirror one disk to another (both local). Permissions, ownerships, hidden
files etc etc etc.

-Grant

Grant W. Peel
Server Admin