Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:07:06 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ISI (retraction)

I'm going to retract the thing about ISI.  As it goes 2 minutes after I
sent it, suddenly my DNS became active, starting at the root servers, and
then mystically into my cache at my ISP..

One of these days they'll make software that'll interpret questions, and
then beat you over the head right before you hit send.. In the meantime, I
guess I just say 'Hope you didn't reply :-)'.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998