Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:54:06 -0600
From:      Maxim Avery Moldenhauer <mmoldenh@vt.edu>
To:        support@cdrom.com, questions@freebsd.org

I finally got FreeBSD 3.4, and now it will not boot off the CD ROM. I was
using 3.2 and the CD would boot, but I never completely got through the
installation procedure becuase I was supposed to have 3.3 or 3.4. The CD
drive is still set to bootable. Would the fact that the boot manager is
still installed have any effect? I wouldn't think so since it didn't effect
it when I was trying to re-install 3.2. Any ideas?