Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:31:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kde3 icon(s) and latter Kmail woes

After doing considerable battle with kde3, I finally got the whole thing
installed (and working quite nicely).

I use kde3 on my laptop (Dell Latitude C600, FreeBSD 4.5 -STABLE) and I
have
apm enabled.  After the upgrade from kde 2.2.2 to kde3, my battery-monitor
icon has gone bye-bye.  The power control features still work, but I only
have the generic "?" icon in the dock, where the battery-monitor icon
should
be.

Doesn anyone know, or could anyone point me to a resource, where the icon
files for kde3 are installed to and from which port/package?

I know this is a tiny thing, but this desktop is oh-so-close to being
perfect.

TIA,

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT

PS

arrgh!  Just when I thought everything (else) was working, I get this
message when I try to send from the Kmail e-mail client

Sending failed:
Sendmail exited abnormally.
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the
problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox'
folder.
Note: Other messages will also be blocked by this message, as long as it
is in the 'outbox' folder
The following transport protocol was used:
Sendmail

Sendmail is working fine from the shell for me, any ideas (or hints) as to
what (or why) Kmail is complaining about?

Tim (again)