Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 13:56:24 GMT
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.co.cn>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        steve@cioeserv.cioe.com
Subject:   Internet/Intranet gateway?

Hi, I have two ethernet running in my office. One is connected with Internet. The other is my Intranet. All use FreeBSD2.1.5 as its server. Since I have not enough IPs, the hosts in my intranet are assigned with unofficial IPs. Now, I am planning to setup one host (FreeBSD2.1.5 box) as a gateway so the hosts in the intranet can ftp some file from the internet. But I really need help on how to do that even when I have connected the two nets by make their hub connected.
Use gateway? gated? dual home host? IP alias? Which one will work or is that possible???

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan