Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:25:53 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Mike Jenkins <mjenkins@carp.gbr.epa.gov>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: doubled up messages

Did you send them to the 'duplicates@freebsd.org' address as well?

> Mike
> P.S. I see hub.FreeBSD.ORG is using postfix.

It has done for a while now... Before the dupes started I'd say? :)

> P.P.S.  I use Obtuse smtpd/smtpfwdd and sendmail.

On the other lists people have been recomending procmail solutions to dump the
dupes... Not idea (i.e. fix it at destination instead of source) but might be
worthwhile as stop-gap solution?

-Kp