Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:09:07 -0400
From:      "JL" <jl@burghcom.com>
To:        <FreeBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Games on FreeBSD

I know you want to kill this thread, but may I simply state that FreeBSD
runs linux game servers in emulation better than they run in native linux,
in my humble opinion. I have run quake3, and currently run half-life
counter-strike daemons. We may not be able to play them, but we can serve
them better than anything else.

Jeff Love