Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 1997 14:02:02 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bt848 driver and current?

For some reason my bt848 video card stopped working with a recent -current.
The -current May 22 release seems to work fine -- I have two boxes
one with a recent -current and the other box is just  a system for
trashing about or for creative hacking 8) I have swapped my
two bt848 video cards so I am pretty sure that that cards are
working.

Since from a kernel perspective the driver is very simple only one
thing comes to mind and thats the PCI interface has changed in
a incompatible way.

	Tnks,
	Amancio