Date:      Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:38:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      richard clairboy <rclairboy@yahoo.fr>
To:        Christopher Nehren <apeiron+usenet@coitusmentis.info>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, nomadlogic@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: make buildworld

please find below the issues reported by make
buildworld

AGE@;pnmtops;g"
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/tmac/../../../../contrib/groff/tmac
www.tmac > www.tmac-s

cd
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/tmac/../../../../contrib/groff/tmac;
 install -C
S -s -o root -g wheel -m 444  mandoc.tmac andoc.tmac
an-old.tmac  me.tmac  mdoc
tmac  pic.tmac  a4.tmac  papersize.tmac  ec.tmac
safer.tmac  trace.tmac  ps.tm
c psold.tmac pspic.tmac psatk.tmac  dvi.tmac  tty.tmac
tty-char.tmac  latin1.tm
c latin2.tmac latin9.tmac cp1047.tmac  X.tmac Xps.tmac
 lj4.tmac  lbp.tmac  htm
.tmac html-end.tmac  europs.tmac  composite.tmac
eqnrc  troffrc troffrc-end  h
phen.us hyphenex.us
/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/legacy/usr/share/tmac

strip:
/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/legacy/usr/share/tmac/mandoc.tmac:
File format not
recognized

install: wait: No such file or directory

*** Error code 70

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/tmac.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

and the make.conf
INSTALL=install -C -S -s

PPP_NOSUID=		true
ENABLE_SUID_SSH=	true
ENABLE_SUID_NEWGRP=	true

NO_FORTRAN=	true	# do not build g77 and related
libraries
NO_I4B=		true	# do not build isdn4bsd package
NO_IPFILTER=	true	# do not build IP Filter package
NO_KERBEROS=	true	# do not build and install Kerberos
5 (KTH Heimdal)
NO_OBJC=	true	# do not build Objective C support
NO_SENDMAIL=	true	# do not build sendmail and related
programs
NOGAMES=	true	# do not build games (games/ subdir)

COMPAT1X=	no
COMPAT20=	yes
COMPAT21=	yes
COMPAT22=	yes
COMPAT3X=	yes

MAKE_RSAINTL=	yes		# RSA (public key exchange)
USA_RESIDENT=	no

SUP_UPDATE=	yes
SUP=		/usr/local/bin/cvsup
SUPFLAGS=	-g -L 2
SUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/cvs-supfile
PORTSSUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/ports-supfile
DOCSUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/doc-supfile

--- Christopher Nehren