Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 09:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      The Almonds <cjalmond@yahoo.com>
To:        User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>, Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.3 iso installation image issues-resolved

All,
After burning 10 CD-r's using ezcd 4.0, 5.0, 5.01 and
using 80min and 74 minute media the issue was resolved
by simply downloading the iso image again.  Evidently,
my original iso file was not the complete image and
the file size did not match the file on the FTP site.

Just goes to say that when you have an issue start
with the basics first.  It will save a lot of time.

Thanks for everyones help,
Curtis

--- User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas