Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        Grant Cooper <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Administrators - GUI's or Command lines

I prefer just command line, I see absolutely no point in even install X11
if all I am running is pop3, Postfix, apache, mysql, BIND.
These are all server app's, I script in console, I read e-mail in console,
and when I am on the road i use ICQ/IRC in console.

<offtopic>
But I am also not the biggest GUI fan when doing work, I run fluxbox with
keybinding's for everything imaginable so I pretty much don't even use the
mouse in X.
</offtopic>

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net