Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:13:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vn and 4.0

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
>
> > Is vn safe right now on -current?
>
> It's broken for me without Matt's patch posted the other day (not yet checked
> in). I can send you a copy if you missed it.
>
> > And does current's msdos fs
> > support fat-32?
>
> Don't know, but I think so.

FAT32 has been supported for quite a while now, along with FAT12/FAT16 and
the VFAT extension (long file names). In fact, we've just about got a read
only NTFS now too.

> Kris
>
> -----
> (ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
> productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
> of 1901.

 Brian Feldman					  _ __  ___ ___ ___
 green@unixhelp.org			      _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
	     http://www.freebsd.org/	 _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |