Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:11:48 -0600
From:      Gerardo Amaya <gamaya@delaluz.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   DVD/CD-RW

Hello all
 I have a presario 1700 Laptop, I have a bay for the floppy or the
 DVD/CD-RW.
 The problem I have is that I installed FreeBSD 4.4 RELEASE via ftp so I

 have to use the floppy, that was good.
 now when I finished and I try to boot with the DVD/CD-RW It is not
 recognized by the system.
 What do I need to do in order to use both.  I don't care about hot
 swapping capability
 just that whe I reboot with the floppy I get the floppy and with the
 DVD/CD-RW as well

 thanks

 Gerardo Amaya