Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:15:23 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        Drew Raines <drew-dated-1035731186.1ad77c@rain3s.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unwanted XFree86 stuff in 4.7

At 10:06 AM 10.22.2002 -0500, Drew Raines wrote:
>Jack L. Stone wrote:
>>
>> What did I do wrong that started this alavanche of XFree
>> installs...??
>
>Did you choose a distribution set starting with X-?  (X-Kern-,
>X-User-, etc.)
>
>-Drew

No, I started with the current ISO 4.7-RELEASE and burned onto a CD. During
install, the only reference to X-Server is "do you want to configure it
now" to which I answer NO.....

I'm wondering if by adding the smaller 8x8 "fonts" it triggered this....???
Have done that before though with other 4.x....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net