Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 09:02:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FW: Code Forge Order Review

Greetings all!

I received the following message from a company when I asked for a FreeBSD
version of their IDE.  So if this is of interest to you, go visit them and ask
for FreeBSD.  (http://www.codeforge.com)

I am in the middle of evaluating it, so I haven't determined whether or not I
will use it, but it could be valuable for others. Looks useful, handling
Revision Control and quite a few languages (C/C++, Perl,
Java, Tcl/Tk, Python, Qt, Pascal, FORTRAN, Assembler, HTML).

Patrick Gardella

P.S.  The libc version for linux works on FreeBSD.

-----FW: <361AA9DF.249D0368@nycny.bdm.com>-----