Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:30:22 +0530
From:      Mihir Luthra <luthramihir708@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   troubles installing freebsd on virtualbox

Hi everyone,

I have been facing trouble installing freebsd on virtual box. I don=E2=80=
=99t
understand why does it start the installer eveytime. Like i did a complete
installation but when i click =E2=80=9CExit=E2=80=9D after installation is =
done, and the
the os restarts again, the installer menu is back. I have tried it with
both bootonly.iso and disc1.iso. The results are always same.

I also tried the images available for virtualbox on the site. It works fine
but the memory allocated to it is too less and is probably statically
allocated vhd, so i can=E2=80=99t increase it disk space.
Would appreciate getting some help. :)

Regards,
Mihir