Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:16:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        apeiron@comcast.net
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uhid recently broken

In message: <20040823234602.GA683@prophecy.dyndns.org>
            Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net> writes:
: On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 16:19:14 EDT, M. Warner Losh scribbled these
: curious markings:
: > Try backing out to uhid.c 1.72.  I don't think that will work, but it
: > is worth a shot.  uhid appears to be different than others because it
:
: No luck with that. Unplugging my mouse and plugging the joypad into the
: first USB port also doesn't result in it being detected.

OK.  I'll see if I Can scare up a gamepad/joystick tonight and take a
look.  You might try reverting all of your dev/usb directory back to
August 14th and see if that's the date of the breakage or not (If aug
14th at 0:00:00 UTC works, try aug 16th 0:00:00 UTC, since the change
was made just before midnight UTC on the 15th).

Warner