Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum" <bg271828@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using flags with portinstall of apache?

Hi,

Im having trouble doing a simple Apache22 install.

I first installed it just using "portinstall apache".
Then i saw that i needed to specify "flags" during hte
process, to get the modules i wan't, but i cant figure
out how to do it.

I first did a pkg_delete of apache to start over from
scratch.

Then i tried to add the flags i wanted:
# portinstall -m "WITH_PROXY_MODULES=yes
WITH_SSL_MODULES=yes" apache

But this didnt work--it didnt build the proxy modules.

I tried again putting those flags in /etc/make.conf
but its STILL not building the proxy modules.

How am I supposted to do this?!?

Thanks.

Jen

Be a better friend, newshound, and