Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:10:43 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1 disks

I can't get DVDs mastered with long filenames (either Rockridge or
Joliet).  The replication software at the duplicators chokes on it.
I've tried 4 times and failed 4 times, through no fault of my own, and
the replication houses now refuse to even consider trying again.  Both
parties know that the replication software is broken for DVDs in this
respect and neither party knows how to get it fixed. :-(

- Jordan