Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:19:30 -0700
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        bmah@FreeBSD.org, stable@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The RELENG_4 (aka -stable) branch is now unfrozen

--==_Exmh_1680986290P

If memory serves me right, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> No worries, it's all done, it just took me awhile to clear the haze of
> a long day from my brain and get to *all* the docs that needed
> updating. :)  You might want to check now to verify that the
> tagged files have the proper contents though.

OK, a very quick check on them looks good from here.

I think we want to put some kind of tag (maybe a datestamp) on items
that get added to the RELENG_4_3 branch, but there's plenty of time to
get that part figured out.

Thanks!

Bruce.

PS.  At one point you talked about jotting some of the "roll the
release" steps down in case you fall into a hole or get abducted by
aliens or something like that....

--==_Exmh_1680986290P

--==_Exmh_1680986290P--