Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:16:51 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        sebesty@cs.elte.hu (Zoltan Sebestyen)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multi-session CD-ROM

Hi ...

>  I wonder if FreeBSD can mount a multi-session CDROM properly? (Or more,
> can it mount only one of those sessions?)

Yes, I have written multisession CD's as was able to mount them "properly"
- meaning that I could access all the multi sessions
e.g. .. having written multi sessions dir1 dir2 and dir3 on a mount
I would see with ls -al
d.......	dir1
d.......	dir2
d.......	dir3

Someone did once bring me a CD that was written on another machine (non
FreeBSD) and when I did a standard mount_cd9660 /dev/worm0 /mnt, that
I could not see all the sessions, but only the last one ...

I then did a "mount_cd9660 -s 0 /dev/worm0 /mnt" and then could see
all the sessions.  This was done on a 3.0-SNAP system, as I think the
-s option to mount is not supported in 2.1.X or 2.2.X

Reinier