Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:10:27 +0300
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
To:        Philip Olsson <olsson@puffy.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: em(4) + bridging

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

Hi Philip,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:10:08PM +0200, Philip Olsson wrote:
> Iam woundering if there exists any patchset that will fix the broken=20
> em-driver or if anyone can bring my up to date with the development of=20
> the driver.
>=20
What version of FreeBSD?

> Right now I want to do dummynet on em with dot1q, works fine with other=
=20
> nics but I want to do it with a em(4) card.
>=20
You decide, do you need bridge(4) or dummynet(4) (subject and body
disagree)?  I fixed a broken "bridging on VLANs whose parent
interfaces support h/w VLAN tag encapsulation" in HEAD a while ago,
on February 18, in this commit:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2005-February/040840.html

> If sending a em card somewhere will help let me know.
>=20
If the above (or MFC of it) solves your problem, I will kindly
accept a card, if you've got a spare one.  ;)

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov
ru@FreeBSD.org