Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:46:35 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Austin <ganthore@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AR9300

Hi!

You'll need to comment out the ath, ath_hal, and ath_rate_sample
devices in your kernel.

You'll need to add:

ATH_DEBUG
AH_DEBUG
ATH_ENABLE_11N
ATH_DIAGAPI

.. AH_DEBUG / ATH_ENABLE_11N Are required for it to work; the others
are for debugging.

The build only works as a module. You'll need to rebuild your kernel
with the above options and the above devices commented out so you can
load ath and ath_pci as modules.

Then yes, kldload if_ath_pci should do the trick.

Adrian