Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 01:11:45 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.com>
Cc:        dg@root.com, pst@jnx.com, cmsedore@mailbox.syr.edu, dennis@etinc.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Router statistics

> I really need high throughput and efficiency.  And the card *is*
> cheaper.  Does there have to be a switch to the fxp driver in
> my future?

Given the close role of the person (dg) who supports this driver in
the FreeBSD project, and given all of the Intel card's various
performance and cost advantages (not to mention it being the only
driver to support full-duplex operation), I think this decision is
kind of a no-brainer, myself. :-)

					Jordan