Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:26:07 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cdrdao toc-files/gcdmaster [was Re: gramofile, mkisofs howto??]

It looks like what I need to use to make audio CDs that look like
the ones I can buy (ie, you insert into a Cd drive and the name of
the CD shows up as a mountpoint) is cdrdao. I don't see any
options for cdrecord to write a volume label.

The port of cdrdao doesn't have the UI (gcdmaster) so I'll need to
be making the necessary toc-files by hand. Has anyone done this?
Any pointers?

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
in Seattle area. Details available below:

Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant
intelligence.
		-- Henrik Tikkanen