Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:11:27 -0700
From:      Nick Sayer <nick@specialix.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Specialix SI/XIO support on hardware vendor page.

Since (at least in 2.2.2) the Specialix SI/XIO ISA and EISA cards
are supported in FreeBSD, could you stick a pointer to us on
that page? Our web site is at www.specialix.com. The drivers
are unsupported, but they are included in FreeBSD (/sys/i386/sia/si.c).

TOTALLY UNOFFICIAL: If anyone has any trouble with SI/XIO, they
might e-mail me and I could see what I can do. Also TOTALLY
UNOFFICIALLY, I am, in my copious spare time, going to see if
I can work out support for Specialix's RIO product, as well as
getting a PCI SI/XIO host card. NO PROMISES, however.