Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:03:33 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [admin@proliant.darktech.org: E-mail recusado - Refused e-mail]

Does anybody have any clue as to just what happened to cause me
to get this bounce from someplace I've never heard of, in response to
the message from gnats? C'mon, 'fess up, who's got the broken mail server?

The mail server is b0rked: it bounced back to me when it got confused
by something mailed by gnats[1]. The anti-virus(??)  isn't too smart
either, if it can't tell an inline patch from an attachment. Urk.

[1]Look at the subject. *That* came from gnats.

----- Forwarded message from admin@proliant.darktech.org -----

	by wwweasel.geeksrus.net (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g2J2hI821091
	for <ports@geeksrus.net>; Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:43:19 -0500 (EST)
	(envelope-from vinispop@pc1-rsd.rsd.terra.com.br)
[...]
Your e-mail contains an executable attachment. For security
reasons, it will not be delivered to its destination.
If you don't remember to have sent that file, please check
your computer, as it may be infected by a virus. If you
really need to send this file, please zip it before sending.