Date:      The Day after Tomorrow
From:      agifford@infowest.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DLT7000

Hi,

I'll soon have a DLT (digital linear tape) backup drive on hand for use with
my FreeBSD system to do backups on.  It is one of those Quantum DLT7000 units
repackaged under a different OEM name.  I'm wondering if the standard SCSI
tape manipulation stuff works, like mt.  Does anyone who uses one of these
have a backup procedure they'd be willing to share with me?  I run FreeBSD
2.2.8-STABLE.

Thanks!

Aaron out.