Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 11:50:59 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "M. W." <ethen006@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!!!!!

Hello,

The difference between this download and the ones you are used to is that
now you are downloading a different OS as opposed to a file. What you need
to do is go to freebsd.org and look for the boot floppy file and fdimage
file. Download both of those and create a boot floppy. Then boot from that
and follow on screen directions.

Good luck!

Roman

M. W. wrote:

> Dear Person,
>
>        Recently I have heard many good things about your product.  I am
> trying to download this program and use at a operting system because I
> am wanting ot learn UNIX, and I figure the best way to learn is hands on
> experence.  As I undersand it I can download your software for free of
> of your web site. I have been to other web sites like this before but
> normally you just click on one icon and it downloads it for you , then
> just click the icon when your done and it auto executes. But once  I get
> to the directirys on your site I am lost. I have no way of knowing wich
> one to download and what is what. Please get back with me on how I need
> to do this to get it downloaded right so i can get this to work. I
> really apperciate it. Thank You.....
>
>                                                       Sincerly,
>
>                                                       Ethen

        |   Roman Katsnelson                      |
      _ |   Internet Engineer                     | _
    / / |   Graphnet World Headquarters           | \ \
  _( (_ |   Teaneck, New Jersey                   | _) )_
 (((\ \>|_/-)    http://www.graphnet.com      (-\_|</ /)))
  \       /    Email: romank@graphnet.com       \       /