Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 09:41:15 -0300 (EST)
From:      Eduardo Jaime Quiros Batres <dojai@mail.ufv.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rexx for FreeBSD

   I made this questions about 2 months ago but my return e-mail was
incorrect, so sorry about asking again.

   I want to implement rexx (regina or imc) on my FreeBSD 2.1.0.   Is
this possible?  Do you have the modifications necessary for the Makefile
of regina (or imc) to work?   Or is there any other free rexx around
there that works with FreeBSD?

   Thanks a lot,

Eduardo Jaime Quiros Batres                 e-mail: dojai@mail.ufv.br
Central de Processamento de Dados            Voice: +55 31 899-2500
Universidade Federal de Vicosa                 FAX: +55 31 899-2571

       "Beware with wath you ask for, you may turn around getting it!"
                                                          Adjutor