Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 95 09:18:47 EST
From:      dkbfp-dev!shinu@uunet.uu.net (Shinu Gupta)
To:        oi-users@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Menu hanging/refresh problem

Hi OI Gurus:

I am using OI 4.5 under SunOS 4.1.3 running OLWM.

I am having some serious problem with hanging pulldown menus. In my application
I have some pulldown menus at the bottom of my window. Pressing one of the
buttons on those menus brings up another dialog box which comes on top of the
menu.

When the dialog is dismissed, the menu remains hanging. I tried calling OI_flush
hoping that it was some kind of event flushing problem. Obviously it did not
work.

Please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Shinu