Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:41:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        gstevens@forsythemca.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing from an MS-DOS partition

That question is hard to answer for someone else. Your best bet is to
figure out what you want to do with your FreeBSD machine and then
you'll know what to download. A must for you is reading a handbook
(www.freebsd.org) that talks about what FreeBSD can do and some
typical applications.
Also, there is a file in 2.2.5-RELEASE called INSTALL.TXT that you'll
eventually be interested in.

Rudy.