Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:51:59 +0200
From:      Frank Altpeter <frank.altpeter@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone got ipw working without freezing?

2005/9/20, Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>:
> Are you using ipw?  On what laptop?
>=20
> Does it freeze up for you?
>=20
> What version of FreeBSD are you running?
>=20
> I get frequent freezes when using ipw under -current.

I was using ipw for several months without any problems with 5.4 on my
t40. I just switched last week to RELENG_6 but haven't checked ipw
with it yet, but i'll test it these days and report.

--=20
Le deagh dh=F9raghd,

        Frank Altpeter

Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix.
I don't think that this is a coincidence.
        -- Anonymous