Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:11:35 -0500
From:      Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
To:        "Kenneth H. Cox" <kenstir@senteinc.com>
Cc:        Alan.Lovell@cern.ch, brendan@cygnus.com, brian@organic.com, dank@alumni.caltech.edu, huyle@alumni.caltech.edu, jsm@cygnus.com, pvg@gnu.org, www@FreeBSD.ORG, Charlie Seddon <cseddon@senteinc.com>
Subject:   Re: wwwgnats: an offer of assistance

Kenneth H. Cox wrote:

> Right now, I'd especiallly like to know 2 thing:
>
> 1. Will you please provide me with your latest wwwgnats code?

You can pick up the pieces used by Apache from
<ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/bugdb.cgi>; and
<ftp://FTP.Golux.Com/pub/libgnats.pl>.

> 2. If I change wwwgnats in such a way that your current
> functionality is maintained, will you switch to the
> new version?

Possibly; no guarantees..  I think we'll at least consider
it, though we're also desirous of moving to an SQL solution
of some sort.
--
#ken	P-)}

Ken Coar                    <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/>;