Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:48:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "BSD Questions" <bsdquestions@connect1.ca>
To:        <geminidomino@earthlink.net>
Cc:        <raiden@shell.core.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: User auth through database

What I think is a great setup is using Postfix as your MTA, Qmail to pop
with and Vpopmail.  You can find more info here.

http://inter7.com/vpopmail/

I set this up a while back and it works great.  You do not have to create
any user acccounts on your system.  Qmail with vpopmail creates a seperate
passwd file for each domain that you want to use it with.  You can also
setup a web admin so you can easily add users or make changes from the
website you setup.

I really found this to be a great setup..

Frank