Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:01:49 -0500
From:      Ray Kohler <ataraxia@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   stuck in DDB

Just tonight I pushed Ctl+Alt+Esc and dropped into DDB, only to find I
couldn't do anything there. Either the machine hard locked or my
keyboard didn't work, I can't think of any way to tell the difference
there.

I really have pitifully little to go on; I didn't even have DDB compiled
in until today for a very long time, so I don't know if it used to work
before. I have a USB keyboard, with support for it enabled in the BIOS,
if anyone cares. I don't expect anybody can solve this with so little to
go on, but maybe somebody else has at least experienced it?

(I can't try a non-USB keyboard; this box has a busted PS/2 port.)

--
Ray Kohler <ataraxia@cox.net>
Egotist, n.: