Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:28:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to start to be a hacker

Today Crist J. Clark wrote:

> Rhiannon wrote,
> > Apollo never landed on the m00n...it was all done with mirrors in Hollywad
> >  :P
>
> Sure. Next you'll tell me O.J. Simpson never landed on Mars either.

The Flat Earth Society, which claims that the moon landings were
done in Hollywood, claimed that Simpson's envolement in that
movie was the reason for his "legal problems".  He was supposed
to have learned during the filming that the moon landings were
faked.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null