Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pthreads tests

Just thought I'd mention this in case someone is interested.

1) NetBSD has been having "fun" with a nice toolkit based on TET:

http://wiki.netbsd.se/VSTHlite

(Off-topic they are also reviving their SA effort)

2) A while  ago I updated misc/posixtestsuite and we seem to be doing badly=
 in many tests. I have a patch here that would use the regression-test targ=
et to generate a report every time pointyhat generates new logs. I haven't =
submitted it simply because the results are no good if no one will be check=
ing them. Let me know if there is interest.

cheers,

    Pedro.=0A=0A=0A      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pa=
gina. =0ACrea l&#39;home page che piace a te!=0Awww.yahoo.it/latuapagina