Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 03:25:04 -0700
From:      John Koenig <jfkoenig@vipb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS request from unprivileged port ?

May 22 00:40:30 skiddy /kernel: NFS request from unprivileged port (192.168.1.123:49458)

I started getting this in the messages log of my FreeBSD 4.4 box.
I was attempting to enable a new client to access an nfs mount point.
The mount point is functional with Linux nfs client; so I know nfs server is working.
What might this indicate on the client side?

thanks!