Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:12:24 -0500
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KSE status report

> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Erik Greenwald wrote:
> >
> > Looks like I'm out of this one, I got up this morning, cvsup'd and built
> > world just to make sure it was fresh, then I quit getting the crashes.  I
> > d'no if the issue was fixed by something someone else did or what...
>
> It was solved, but thanks for trying and welcome to the club
> of people willing to get their fingers dirty :-)

not the first time I've dug into the 'dirty' stuff, was just kinda
hoping this time I'd be first to the solution :) ah well, no core
segment to my name, but still a few ports, guess I'll have to keep
trying until I luck out :)

--
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.