Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:32:26 +0100
From:      Bruno Ducrot <ducrot@poupinou.org>
To:        Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri <almarrie@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD Turion64 X2 works with PowerNow! thank you Bruno

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 11:44:05AM +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
> So I wish this could be backported to RELENG_6 asap, and yes I tested
> it in FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE only, not with current.

I will commit this to RELENG_6 after people do more testing,
maybe in one month or so, need to check if there are no regressions.
And I don't think this will go to RELENG_6_2 since it's not a security
issue.

Thanks again for your valuable reports,

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.