Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:10:49 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: version/revision control software for things mostly not source

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t

I should have mentioned this in my previous email:

If you don't think you actually need a full-blown VCS, you can get a
certain amount of roll-back capability out of rsync too.  To ensure you
get the best tools for the job, it pays to compare your actual needs with
the capabilities of the tools you have available to you.  I suspect, from
what little information has been offered so far, that Subversion will
probably be the most suitable tool -- but there's a certain amount of
guesswork in that, and only the person who needs to select the tool can
be sure what best suits his needs.

--=20

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t

--mojUlQ0s9EVzWg2t--