Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:44:20 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Again there's problem accessing your ftp!

}-----Original Message-----
}From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
}[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Steven
}Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 8:20 AM
}To: Jose A. Rodriguez
}Cc: FreeBSD Questions
}
}> 	Once again you've problem with your ftp server on
}> freebsd.org, please try
}> to correct this situation because I want to finish
}download your software.
}
}There are 10s of ftp mirrors, which generally are faster
}than the official
}one as less people use them and you can get one
}geographically closer. For
}instance I download from uk2 becuase it's on the same
}backbone/isp as my
}university (and connection is 25mbit *supposidly*ahem*).
}
}See:
}
}http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html
}
}and find one which is online and closer to you.
}
...but I want *THAT* one!