Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:01:03 -0700
From:      "Hentschel, Thomas" <Thomas.Hentschel@NOVELLUS.com>
To:        lyndon@orthanc.ab.ca, 'The Hermit Hacker' <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        "Hentschel, Thomas" <Thomas.Hentschel@NOVELLUS.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Radio Station ...

I guess for the "brain dead" the only choice is either SHOUTcast / ICEcast
or the Real server. VAT/VIC setup under Windoze can be quite a chore and I
never got it to work right - the tools are fairly buggy under Windoze. It
also would require that your network is multicast (normally not a problem)
and on the mbone (if it's not just LAN).

-Th